The PH Putting Mirror provides you with the following…
- Shoulder alignment to assess body position at setup & during the stroke
- Eye / head position for feedback on at set up and head movement during the stroke
- Putter face alignment markings to ensure square putter face alignment at set up
- Slots for tee pegs to create drills that train strike and guide the stroke path
- Slot widths that will accommodate various arc types and length of backswing
- Each PH Mirror comes with a zipped black logoed travel case
The PH Putting Alignment Mirror is a simple yet extremely effective training tool, enabling golfers at all levels to improve their putting stroke. There are eight drills that will help you to go out and correctly use the mirror to its best. This will ensure perfect putter and body alignment, promote consistency and – ultimately – help you to make more putts.
*Please note: When travelling with the mirror, to prevent breakages and bending, it is important to use the provided zipped black travel case and to pack it flat (e.g. in a suitcase). In addition to this, it is advisable not to expose the mirror to excessive heat (for example: left in a car during hot weather) as the mirror may bend. If, on the rare occasion, your mirror does bend slightly it is still possible to continue using your putting mirror outdoors by inserting tee pegs in the allocated holes to make it flat. Lying the mirror on a flat surface with a heavy even distributed weight on top will, over time, usually correct any slight bending.