GREAT PUTTING COMBINES MECHANICS WITH FEEL. THE KEY PUTTING SKILL IS THE ABILITY TO START THE BALL ON YOUR INTENDED START LINE WITH THE DESIRED SPEED:
The most important fundamental you need to be a great putter is ‘PERFECT AIM’ with the putter face. Putter face alignment at impact accounts for over 92% of the direction of the ball (with a centre strike). The golf ball is in contact with a putter for such a short period of time (significantly less than a ‘Driver’), so make sure IMPACT counts. The visual lines on the matt will aid in Face Face Alignment, especially the straight putts, but when using the outer two lines that are set an an angle, it becomes much more difficult… Feedback is crucial! The clear and distinct graphics on the putting mat to help improve visualisation and focus your aim.
With The Explanar Putting Mat you can practise indoors whatever the time or weather.
- Available in 3-metre or 4-metre length mat options
- True flat Velour putting surface with a cut-out hole
- High-quality thick rubber base ensures a level lie and provide repeatable ball roll
- Speed of 10.5 Stimpmeter enables you to accurately enhance distance control
- Sight lines enhance aim and visual acuity
- Distance segments enable you to practice putts of differing lengths
- Helps eliminate pushed and pulled putts
- Enhances distance control and alignment
** Due to weight free shipping is not applicable on the Explanar Putting Mat